lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 Rack Server
lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 Rack Server Best Price Chennai, Tamilnadu
LENOVO THINKSYSTEM SR650 RACK SERVER - PRODUCT DETAILS
- Large memory capacity
- Vast storage capacity
- Versatile storage configurations/AnyBay
- Flexible I/O & networking configurations
- Enterprise-class RAS features
- XClarity systems management
- Versatile and scalable to grow with your business needs
- Optimized system design to meet performance and cost points for almost any workload
- Shared components across the ThinkSystem portfolio for reduced parts inventory, quicker servicing, and higher availability
- Leadership systems management that leverages industry standards, such as RedFish
- Highly energy-efficient, with ASHRAE A2 compliance, and A4 compliance (with limitations) for up to 45°C continuous operation
- For medium to large enterprises, and managed and cloud service providers, Lenovo ThinkSystem SR650 is the optimum 2U, two-socket server—the most widely used server type worldwide. It’s engineered to deliver high performance with 205W CPUs, low-latency NVMe drives, and high-power GPUs.
- With Lenovo’s history of reliability, the highly flexible and configurable SR650 is the ideal platform for hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) or software-defined storage (SDS). It provides a solid foundation for: 1) transforming physical resources into services, using validated designs for hybrid cloud; 2) performing analytics on streaming data, using validated designs for Big Data; and 3) increasing productivity of virtualized transactional systems, using validated designs for OLTP databases.
- Lenovo XClarity Controller is an all-new hardware embedded management engine common in every ThinkSystem server. XClarity Controller features an uncluttered graphical user interface, industry standard Redfish-compliant REST APIs, and enables booting in half the time of prior generation servers, with up to 6x faster firmware updates.
- Lenovo XClarity Administrator is a virtualized application that centrally manages ThinkSystem servers, storage, and networking. Via reusable patterns and policies, it ramps up and scales infrastructure provisioning and maintenance. It serves as a central integration point to extend your data center management processes to physical IT. Running XClarity Integrators in external IT applications, or integrating through REST APIs, helps you further speed services provisioning, streamline IT management, and contain costs.
Up to 2 second-generation Intel® Xeon® Platinum processor, up to 205W
Up to 7.5TB in 24x DIMM slots using 128GB DIMMs and Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory; 2666MHz / 2933MHz TruDDR4
Up to 14x 3.5” or up to 24. 2.5” hot-swap bays (up to 12 AnyBay bays or up to 24 NVMe bays); up to 2x M.2 boot drives (RAID 1)
HW RAID (up to 24 ports) with flash cache; up to 16-port HBAs
TPM 1.2/2.0; PFA; hot-swap/redundant drives, fans, and PSUs; 45°C continuous operation; light path diagnostic LEDs; front-access diagnostics via dedicated USB port
2x hot swap/redundant: 550W/750W/1100W/1600W 80 PLUS Platinum; or 750W 80 PLUS Titanium; or -48V DC 80 PLUS Platinum
XClarity Controller embedded management, XClarity Administrator centralized infrastructure delivery, XClarity Integrator plugins, and XClarity Energy Manager centralized server power management
4 system fans ship standard; Non-hot plug, Non-redundant
Microsoft, Red Hat, SUSE, VMware. Visit lenovopress.com/osig for details.
1 and 3 year customer replaceable unit and onsite service, next business day 9x5, optional service upgrades