lenovo ThinkSystem SR590 Rack Server
lenovo ThinkSystem SR590 Rack Server Best Price Chennai, Tamilnadu
LENOVO THINKSYSTEM SR590 RACK SERVER - PRODUCT DETAILS
Powerful, budget-friendly 2U rack server
- High-performance processors and memory
- High-performance I/O and storage
- Large storage capacity
- Large I/O capacity
- High reliability, highly secure
- Simple to manage and service
- A high degree of commonality of components among all servers in the portfolio reduces costs for parts-on-hand inventory and simplifies servicing.
- Support for ASHRAE A4 (with processor limitations for a fully configured server) reduces operating expenses for cooling.
- AnyBay storage bays enable the use of SFF SAS/SATA and NVMe drives in the same bays.
Powerful and balanced
- Designed for rack environments that require peak two-socket performance and sizeable memory capacity, the Lenovo ThinkSystem SR590 can tackle cloud and Big Data environments for medium and large enterprises. The SR590 is a balanced, midrange rack server that also works well for small-scale virtualization, collaboration and productivity applications, as well as caching and logging.
- Two Intel Xeon Scalable Family processors increase agility and manage data-rich, high-demand workloads with up to a 1.5x memory bandwidth increase over the previous generation. Combined with up to 1TB of memory capacity, this enables applications to run faster and more efficiently and boosts business performance at a lower cost and higher overall value.
Flexible and expandable
The SR590 supports up to 16 hot-swap 2.5” or 14 hot-swap or simple-swap 3.5” drive bays. Up to four of the 2.5” or 3.5” bays can be AnyBay, capable of supporting not only SAS/ SATA drives, but also direct -connect NVMe drives (which bypass the SAS bus) for the ultimate in storage performance. In addition, the SR590 supports SAS and SATA HDDs and SSDs with up to 12Gb SAS throughput, as well as up to two M.2 drives for faster, more secure OS boot. The SR590 provides storage flexibility, NIC expansion in multiple form factors, including LOM, ML2, and PCIe, and replaceable I/O riser cards for varied adapter slot configurations.