HPE ProLiant WS460c Gen9 Graphics Server Blade
HPE ProLiant WS460c Gen9 Graphics Server Blade Best Price Chennai, Tamilnadu
HPE PROLIANT WS460C GEN9 GRAPHICS SERVER BLADE - PRODUCT DETAILS
- Do you need workstation-class high performance graphics and an improved end-user experience for virtual desktops? Would you like to gain the security and manageability benefits of a data center architecture?
- The HPE ProLiant WS460c Gen9 Graphics Server Blade allows you to centralize your organization’s high-end desktop PCs and workstations for an efficient end-user computing infrastructure while delivering a superior user experience and enhanced security. Assisted with workstation-class, high-performance graphics hardware, the server blade can be a single-user dedicated graphics server or host multiple users sharing resources through compute and graphics virtualization. With virtualized GPU technology from NVIDIA and AMD, optimizing GPU performance to user needs is a breeze through simple software configuration.
- The HPE ProLiant WS460c Gen9 Graphics Server Blade is your high-performance end-user computing platform delivering superior user experience from the data center
Improve Operational Efficiency
- The HPE ProLiant WS460c Gen9 Graphics Server Blade has a high host density of up to 16 (or 8 expansion) blades and high graphics density of up to 48 GPUs or 512 users per 10U rack space. Increases data center efficiency for floor space, electricity and cooling.
- Facilitates intellectual property protection by keeping data local to the data center where data leak protection measures are most easily implemented and monitored.
- Offers virtualized compute and graphics for efficient resource utilization.
- Enables high-density office and task worker deployments of virtual applications and desktops built on Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2016 with GPU acceleration.
- Greatly reduces data concurrency issues by making a single data set available world wide. No need to build elaborate data transfer architectures to move design files closer to the user.