HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade
HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade Best Price Chennai, Tamilnadu
HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN9 SERVER BLADE - PRODUCT DETAILS
Are you looking for the right server blade to be your data center workhorse for your demanding core IT and virtualization workloads? Designed for a wide range of configuration and deployment options, the HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications with right-sized storage for the right workload for a lower TCO. All of this is managed by HPE OneView, the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance. The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade now offers Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 21% bin-to-bin performance gain over the previous generation, plus 2400 MT/s HPE DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 33% higher throughput. Additional support includes tiered storage controller options, 12 Gb/s SAS, 20 Gb HPE FlexibleLOMs, support for M.2, NVMe, and HPE ProLiant Persistent Memory options.
Superior Value Across Different Workloads:
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers the right performance, scalability, and economics for the converged data center in the new era of compute at lower costs, faster time to value with recent innovations.
- Provides the flexibility to optimize your core IT applications, with right-sized storage for the right workload lowering TCO, all managed by HPE OneView the converged management platform that accelerates IT service delivery and boosts business performance.
Increased Performance in the Data Center:
- The HPE ProLiant BL460c Gen9 Server Blade delivers up to 21% performance increases with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4
- HPE DDR4 Smart Memory at 2400 MT/s (up to 2 TB): delivers up to a 33% throughput increase compared to competition2 and 35% lower power consumption than 1.5v DDR3 at the same bin speed.
- High-end workload acceleration with NVMe SSDs, providing 7x better random performance and 4.5x better sequential
- Persistent memory options providing faster transactions for data management and analytics workloads.