HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis
HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis Best Price Chennai, Tamilnadu
HPE APOLLO K6000 CHASSIS - PRODUCT DETAILS
Need an easy to manage solution that can scale at your high performance computing (HPC) demands? The HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis is designed with density optimization and HPC solution integration in mind to address these demands. The new modular, fully integrated, and highly flexible chassis is designed to hold the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Gen10 compute servers to fit your specific HPC workloads. It accommodates up to 24 HPE ProLiant XL230k Gen 10 Server trays, redundant power and cooling, Ethernet and high speed fabric switches to address various HPC workload needs. It is a performance optimized, air-cooled solution that fits in customer’s space limitations. This solution offers outstanding configuration flexibility, simplified administration and rack-scale efficiency that lowers the total cost of ownership (TCO) needed for mass scale HPC deployments.
Extreme Compute Capabilities with Flexibility:
- The HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis is a single 42U rack, 3 air-cooled chassis that take up only 36U and leave 6U for top of rack switches or other options. The chassis require 1.2m depth racks.
- This 12U chassis supports 24 front cold aisle accessible nodes and IO options suitable for HPC deployments.
High Density Solution That is Easy to Manage and Service:
HPE Apollo k6000 Chassis supports 6 Hot-plug redundant 2650W power supplies and fans for cooling top bin processor.
- Up to two high speed InfiniBand EDR or two Omni-Path fabric switches are supported for high bandwidth configurations that reduce cabling and reduces stranded ports.
- Provides an option for HPE Apollo 10GbE Pass Thru Modules for customers who want to use their favorite vendor top of rack switch or the HPE Apollo 10/40GbE Ethernet Switch that reduces cable complexity along with simplicity of servicing and managing.
- With integrated design, the reliability, accessibility, serviceability, and manageability are simplified.