HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Server
HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Server Best Price Chennai, Tamilnadu
HPE PROLIANT DL325 GEN10 SERVER - PRODUCT DETAILS
Do you need a dense platform with built-in security and flexibility that addresses key applications such as virtualization and software-defined storage (SDS)? With the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server, Hewlett Packard Enterprise is extending the worlds' most secure industry standard servers1 product families. This a secure and versatile single socket (1P) 1U AMD EPYC based platform offers an exceptional balance of processor, memory and I/O for virtualization and data intensive workloads. With up to 32 cores, up to 16 DIMMs, 2 TB memory capacity and support for up to 10 NVMe drives, this server delivers 2P performance with 1P economics.
Innovative design to take full advantage of the AMD infrastructure
- HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server has a dense chassis that accommodates up to ten SFF, up to four LFF, or up to ten NVMe drive options as well as up to three PCIe 3.0 slots.
- The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller ships standard and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Essentials and Performance Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller most suited to your environment.
- Along with an embedded 4x1GbE, you have a choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup adapters, which offer a choice of networking bandwidth (1GbE to 4x10GbE) and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- Supporting a wide range of operating environments such as ClearOS and ClearVM Software from HPE in addition to traditional operating systems.
- Only Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers industry standard servers, such as the HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 server, with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon and with security protection built in across the server life-cycle starting with silicon root of trust.
- Millions of lines of firmware code run before server operating system boots and with Runtime Firmware Verification, enabled by the optional HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, the server’s firmware is checked every 24 hours verifying validity and credibility of essential system firmware.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known good state or factory settings after detection of compromised server.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to avoid unauthorized access to the server and store artifacts used to authenticate the server platforms, while the Intrusion Detection kit logs and alerts when the server hood is removed for further protection.