Hp Proliant XL170r Gen9 Server Apollo 2200 with 4 Node
Hp Proliant XL170r Gen9 Server Apollo 2200 with 4 Node Best Price Chennai, Tamilnadu
HP PROLIANT XL170R GEN9 SERVER APOLLO 2200 WITH 4 NODE - PRODUCT DETAILS
The HPE Apollo 2000 System offers a very dense solution with up to four independent HPE ProLiant XL170r Gen9 Server hot-pluggable server nodes in a standard 2U chassis. Each HPE ProLiant XL170r Gen9 Server node can be serviced individually without impacting the operation of other nodes sharing the same chassis to provide increased server uptime. Each server node harnesses the performance of 2400 MHz memory (16 DIMM slots per node) and dual Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors and single Intel Xeon E5-1630, E5-1650 and E5-1680 v3 processors in a very efficient solution that shares both power and cooling infrastructure. The HPE Apollo 2000 System also delivers increased storage flexibility with options that support SAS/SATA/SSDs and also enabling flexible allocation of drives per server node.
- Support for high-performance memory (DDR4) and Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processor up to 18 cores, 145W.
- Additional PCIe riser options for flexible and balanced I/O configurations.
- HPE FlexibleLOM feature for additional network expansion options.
- Supports dual M.2 drives providing a PCIe 3.0 interface.
Density Optimized for Traditional Data Centers:
- The HPE ProLiant XL170r Gen9 Server supports up to four independent, hot-pluggable server nodes in one chassis, delivering twice the compute density as 1U rack-mount servers.
- Available in optional cost-effective configurations for various workloads for increased flexibility.