lenovo ThinkSystem SR250 Rack Server
lenovo ThinkSystem SR250 Rack Server Best Price Chennai, Tamilnadu
LENOVO THINKSYSTEM SR250 RACK SERVER - PRODUCT DETAILS
Powerful and secure
- The Lenovo ThinkSystem SR250 is a single-processor rack server that integrates power, reliability, flexibility, and security in a compact 1U form factor suited for the small-to-medium business.
- The SR250 boasts a high price-performance ratio with a combination of high-processing capability and dependability with next-generation Intel Xeon E-2100 processors and support for an array of storage configurations.
- It provides the flexibility to handle workloads including web serving, virtualization, entry-cloud and data-analytics applications, while integrated Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX) secure the SR250 for blockchain applications.
Flexible and scalable
- The ThinkSystem SR250 adapts to multiple environments and workloads in which a shorter-depth rack accommodates space-constrained environments. Also, lightning-fast TruDDR4 memory, GPU support, and an array of storage options, including low-latency NVMe drives, afford serious storage and workload flexibility.
- Superb I/O capability via multiple network interface ports and a dedicated management port handle heavy network communications and enable faster data transmission.
- The SR250 also features the option for either a fixed or redundant power supply unit depending on the data center deployment model. These options allow users to configure the SR250 to specifications appropriate for their distinct enterprise use and optimize server utility for future scalability.
- The ThinkSystem SR250 features the Lenovo XClarity Controller, the embedded management engine in all ThinkSystem servers that is designed to standardize, simplify, and automate foundation server management tasks.
- Lenovo XClarity Administrator is a virtualized application that centrally manages ThinkSystem servers, storage, and networking, which can reduce provisioning time up to 95 percent versus manual operation. And running XClarity Integrator helps you streamline IT management, speed provisioning, and contain costs by seamlessly integrating XClarity into an existing IT environment.