Lenovo ThinkSystem SD650 High Density Server
Lenovo ThinkSystem SD650 High Density Server Best Price Chennai, Tamilnadu
LENOVO THINKSYSTEM SD650 HIGH DENSITY SERVER - PRODUCT DETAILS
Direct water cooling for a highly efficient data center
- Delivers greater performance than aircooled servers
- Provides greater rack and data center density than air-cooled servers
- Dramatically reduces energy costs
- Supports high-speed EDR IB and Omni Path fabrics
- Supports standard SSDs, NVMe SSDs, and M.2 boot SSDs, for even greater storage flexibility
- Direct water cooling design removes up to 90% of server heat from the rack, keeping processors up to 20°C cooler. This enables the processors to continually run in "turbo" mode, greatly increasing system performance.
- Uses incoming (inlet) water for cooling, reducing or eliminating the need for expensive data center evaporative chillers. This saves both equipment costs and footprint space.
- Exiting (outlet) water can be used to heat campus buildings to reduce overall energy use, saving you even more on energy costs.
The Lenovo ThinkSystem SD650 dual-node tray is designed for high performance computing (HPC), large-scale cloud, and heavy simulations. It supports workloads from technical computing to grid deployments to analytics and is ideally suited for fields such as research, oil and gas, and engineering. The SD650's unique water-cooling technology provides many key benefits. Compared to other technology, the SD650's direct water cooling:
- Reduces data center energy costs by 40%
- Increases system performance
- Delivers 90% heat removal efficiency*
- Creates a quieter data center
- Enables data center growth without adding CRACs
Maximum performance and management
- Designed to run the highest core-count Intel Xeon Scalable Family processors, the SD650 powers through demanding HPC workloads. Because water cooling removes more heat, CPUs can run in “turbo” mode nonstop, getting up to 10% greater performance from the CPU. For even greater system performance, the SD650 uses 2667MHz DDR4 memory and supports NVMe storage, high-speed EDR InfiniBand, and Omni Path adapters.
- The SD650 is managed by Lenovo Intelligent Computing Orchestrator (LiCO), a powerful management suite with an intuitive GUI that helps to easily manage large HPC cluster resources and accelerate development of AI applications.