HP ProLiant ML30 Gen9 P03706-375 Tower Server
HP ProLiant ML30 Gen9 P03706-375 Tower Server Dealers Price List Chennai, Tamilnadu
HP PROLIANT ML30 GEN9 P03706-375 TOWER SERVER - PRODUCT DETAILS
Does your remote or branch office need a server that delivers the essential availability and expansion to accommodate your changing business needs? The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 server is an affordable single-socket tower server that features value performance, expansion, and growth that is ideal for small businesses and remote branch offices.
SMB focused offers regionally released as “Smart Buy Express” in the U.S. and Canada, “Top Value” in Europe, and “Intelligent Buy” in Asia Pacific and Japan
Build a fully functional server with ClearOS that is just right for you at no upfront cost. For more information, check the ClearOS link on the right.
Unlock Your Infrastructure’s Potential with Easy-to-Use Integrated Management and Support
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 server offers HPE iLO Management, a complete set of embedded features, standard on all ProLiant Gen9 Server products. Includes HPE iLO with Agentless Management, Active Health System, Intelligent Provisioning, and Embedded Remote Support.
- HPE Insight Control provides advanced management capabilities across the lifecycle of your HPE ProLiant server infrastructure. HPE iLO Advanced, a key component, provides enhanced remote server functions that reduce IT travel costs, while decreasing time-to-resolution.
- HPE Insight Online with Insight Remote Support provides 24x7 remote monitoring and anywhere, anytime personalized access to your IT and support status.
- HPE Smart Update Solution reduces deployment time and update complexity by systematically updating server infrastructure in the data center. Includes Smart Update Manager (SUM), and Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP), and other products.
- Near Continuous Data Protection
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen9 server Smart Array options provide businesses RAID mirroring and striping capability to protect critical data while the Flash-Backed Write Cache (FBWC) captures and holds data indefinitely in the event of a power loss, equipment failure, human error or virus attacks.
- HPE Smart Drives improve serviceability and prevents data loss with features such as icon-based status display and Do Not Remove LED.
- ECC memory protects businesses from data loss and unplanned system downtime.