Dell PowerEdge MX7000 Modular Chassis
Dell PowerEdge MX7000 Modular Chassis Dealers Price List Chennai, Tamilnadu
DELL POWEREDGE MX7000 MODULAR CHASSIS - PRODUCT DETAILS
Modular, software-defined infrastructure:
Dynamically assign, move and scale shared pools of compute, storage and fabric, with greater flexibility and efficiency, and deliver optimal value.
liberate IT resources to achieve optimal utilization, productivity and efficiency:
As dynamic and innovative as your business, PowerEdge MX kinetic infrastructure bridges traditional and software-defined data centers with unequal flexibility and agility. At the foundation, PowerEdge MX7000 chassis hosts disaggregated blocks of server and storage to create consumable resources on-demand. Shared power, cooling, networking, I/O and in-chassis management provides outstanding efficiencies.
- 7U modular enclosure with eight slots holds 2S single or four 4S double-width compute sleds and 12Gbs single-width storage sleds
- 25Gb Ethernet, 12Gb SAS and 32Gb Fibre Channel I/O options
- Three I/O networking fabrics, two general purpose and one storage specific, each with redundant modules
- Multi-chassis networking up to 10 chassis
- Single management point for compute, storage and networking
- High-speed technology connections, now and into the future, with no midplane upgrade
- At least three server processor microarchitecture generation support assurance
Protect infrastructure and investment with responsive design:
Reduce the risk of infrastructure investment and help make new innovations more easily available with PowerEdge MX7000 future-forward architecture. Designed to maximize longevity and minimize disruptive technology changes support across both generational and architectural transitions is provided.
Multi-generational assurance with support for at least three server processor microarchitecture generations
Nearly zero throughput limitations, providing high-speed technology connections, and well into the future, with no midplane upgrade
Industry-leading thermal architecture and mechanical design and control algorithms support dense configurations and future compatibility