Seagate Nytro 5000 NVMe SSD Hard Disk
Seagate Nytro 5000 NVMe SSD Hard Disk Best Price Chennai, Tamilnadu
SEAGATE NYTRO 5000 NVME SSD HARD DISK - PRODUCT DETAILS
Overcome Data Bottlenecks and Improve QoS
Nytro 5000 NVMe SSD is highly optimized for read-intensive and mixed workloads. Incorporating the PCIe Gen3 ×4 interface with the NVMe protocol, Nytro 5000 SSD features four times the bandwidth of SATA SSDs, removing data bottlenecks by delivering blistering throughput and IOPS.
Nytro 5000 SSD also features sideband management for monitoring the health of the SSDs without introducing latency or disrupting overall throughput.
Increase Storage Density and Efficiency in Data Centers
The low-power Nytro 5000 SSD is offered in both 2.5-inch and M.2 form factors, enabling more computing using minimal space, energy and cost. The Nytro 5000 SSD is also extremely scalable and space-optimized to reduce TCO. In addition, the Nytro 5000 NVMe SSD with the U.2 connector enables effortless serviceability and maintenance with no downtime requirements, and features hotswap capability for easy addition, removal or replacement of SSDs.
Enhance Enterprise Reliability, Data Protection and Security
- By leveraging Seagate’s existing enterprise expertise and manufacturing excellence, Nytro 5000 SSD delivers the highest levels of data integrity, data security and endurance for critical business applications.
- Nytro 5000 SSD includes features for end-to-end data protection, LDPC error correction and Seagate RAISE technology for solid reliability and endurance. Power-loss data protection helps maintain data integrity in the event of unexpected power interruptions. Seagate Secure SelfEncrypting Drive (SED) models 1 support the TCG protocol to help companies keep valuable data secure.
Key Features and Benefits
- PCIe Gen3 ×4 interface with NVMe protocol
- Up to 35,000 IOPS/W performance
- Industry-leading density of up to 1.92TB in 2.5-inch and M.2 form factors
- Host-selectable power optimization
- Multiple namespace support for greater deployment flexibility
- Public and private cloud
- Hyperscale data centers
- Caching and tiering